- Open-ended ratcheting wrench operates 10 popular sizes in MM & BS.
- Unique Two-in-One jaw-slots.
- Effectively operates 16 sizes. Less tools to carry.
- Tightens and loosens bolts without removing the wrench. Time saving tool.
- Insert moulded Nylon-6 handle offers slip-free grip.
- Available in chromed or black powder-coated finish.
- Operates 5 Metric sizes: 10, 12, 16, 17, 19, mm. Also operates 2 SAE-American sizes: 5/8" & 3/4".
- Operates 5 BS (Imperial) sizes: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2" Nut / Bolt. Also operates 4 SAE-American sizes: 11, 13, 15, & 18.
- Lifetime Warranty: This product carries a lifetime exchange warranty.
- Design :
- 10 popular sizes (MM & BS) in one tool.
- Two-in-One jaw-slots with ratchet action.
- Operates 16 effective sizes. Time saving tool.
- Capacity :
- Metric (MM): 10, 12, 16, 17, 19 mm.
- Also (SAE-American) 5/8" & 3/4" Nut / Bolt.
- BS (Imperial): 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16",1/2".
- Also MM (metric) 11, 13, 15 & 18 mm.
The warranty :
The Hand Tool Products are warranted to be free from any manufacturing defect in workmanship and material.
Sole remedy under this warranty is repair or replacement, at Solsons’ election of defective Hand Tool Products.
Life of warranty :
This warranty lasts for the lifetime of the Stainless Steel Hand Tool Products. Warranty coverage ends when Hand Tool Products becomes unusable for the reasons other than defects in workmanship or material. Any kind of tempering with the Hand Tool Products shall immediately cease this Warranty.
- Exclusion from the warranty :
- Solsons will not be liable under these warranties if the Hand Tool Products have been exposed or subjected to any.
- Maintenance, repair, installation, handling, packaging, transportation, storage, operation or use which is improper or otherwise not in compliance with Solsons instructions.
- Alteration, modification or repair by anyone other than Solsons or those specifically authorized by Solsons.
- Accident, contamination, foreign object damage, abuse, neglect or negligence after shipment to the buyer
- Damage caused by failure of a Solsons supplied Hand Tool Products not under warranty or by any hardware or software not supplied by Solsons.
- Unique & quick in-built ratchet design. Time saving & mess free tool.
- Use of counterfeit or replacement parts that are neither manufactured nor approved by Solsons for use in Solsons’ manufactured Goods.
- Goods which are normally consumed in operation or which have normal life inherently shorter than the warranty period including, but not limited to,
consuma bles. misuse, abuse or normal wear and tear. Also, Non-submission of the original Invoice of purchase along with the complete Hand Tool Products will disqualify Hand Tool Products for the warranty. Solsons will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or
incidental damages or loss of profits of the claimant.